The Government has outlined its priorities for this Sector over the next four years and they include:
- Ensuring community safety through improved crime management and prevention;
- Improving access to justice, law and legal services;
- Recognising customary-based justice and harmonising customary-based justice with the formal justice system;
- Promoting integrity and good governance in formal and customary processes and services; and
- Building sector capacity and improving service coordination.
The 2012-2016 Samoa Law and Jutice Sector Plan sets out how we hope to advance and implement these priorities. The Sector's Plan also continues to seek innovative solutions to challenges facing the Sector.
|Publication Day & Month||
Monday, May 30, 2016